Wednesday, March 14, 2007

laptop...

So. I haven't bought one yet, but I've nearly given in to the temptation.

In fact. Does anyone out there know anything about these things?

I've spotted


UPDATE: Well, I swear that this was a whole post when I went to publish it....Hrmm.

Anyhoo, it looks like I've actually made a purchase on a reconditioned Toshiba Satellite A100 163 (it hasn't been delivered yet, but I'm hoping that, with a minimum amount of the obligitory pissing-you-about that companies seem so fond of, I should fairly soon have a new lappy)

I'm not even going to get started on bloody Barclays and their god awful Visa Electron, but I do have to thank Natalie for helping me out there. Yay!

So, I might just have hauled myself back into the information age. Go me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirk said...

I don't know. Get something cheap, something small, or something good.

You only get one.

2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home