Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Making with the belated chrissy greetings, and such

So, as noted by young Sarah, I've been a bit of a lazy arse with the posting, of late.

It HAS been xmas, and I've had my mind on getting a few things together for that. In the end, I had a lovely Polish-style dinner on Xmas eve, with Natalie (a name that some may recognise and others may not) and her parents.

Xmas day invovled me driving (in a borrowed car) across London to Coz's place, where we proceeded to do more of the whole over-eating thing (as is required by the traditions of the season). We essentially had a roast dinner, which was also pretty good. Unfortuntaly we (Rob, Coz, Natalie and I) had done far too much eating to be able to think about getting drunk in the evening and so just took it quietly and chilled out, essentially.

Yeah. So, drove back to Natalie's again on Boxing day, and ate some more! Tough work, with the continual eating of tasty food, but these are the sacrifices we make, I suppose.

And that was Xmas (you'll notice I'm too lazy to use the full spelling. So sue me)

Aaand last night was New Years. I may or may not be feeling a bit wonky due to too much Cider last night. Oh well. Perhaps this is also something of a seasonal tradition...?

Anyways, packed in with a bunch of people (IE thousands of Londoners) along the Thames embankment and watched the fireworks. Chatted with people, drank cider and then tottered off home. Oh, with a brief tustle with rampantly overcrowded tubes.

So. Thats the finale for 2006. Another year older and wiser and uglier, and all that. Many thanks to those who have sent xmas and new years greetings. Some people I've gotten on to personally and others seem to have been luckier...

Anyways, will try to catch people in time. Cheers all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home