Monday, November 20, 2006

A little hovel to call my own

Thats right.

The Glorious rumours are 101% true. I do indeed have somewhere that I can officially call my place of residence.

Its not super, but hopefully will not be a tiresome and generally full of annoying and disruptive goings-on as hostels. Well, at least not full of said things generated by other people. I'm giving no guarantees.

I guess you'll just have to tune in 'same bat time..' (etc) to see how truly horrific, or not, it is.

But yeah, other than that. My general theme for the coing months, I think, is going to be the whole frugal living thing, in an attempt to save money to buy things. Yep. The corporate whore game. Also, perhaps fund some trips somewhere, or something. Who knows. Maybe I'll go join the circus. Dont even try to stop me.

Also, sampling my first batch of nightshift. Proving to be cruisy, actually, if not a little disorienting on the body-clock. i'm essentially getting paid double to read books and chill out, tho. So, yeah. Not going to cry too much of a river...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home