Monday, October 23, 2006

The Hangover

OKaaay..
Post-party roundup time.

I haven't read anything from last night, but I believe that a blogger malfunction prevented much of the drunken posting that I attempted (at least, dim memories are suggesting something like that)

But yeah, at this point I'm feeling a touch manky. Perhaps starting on the wine after finishing all the cider was a bad idea. Although, I think we're all aware that such things don't exist whilst boozed. (Waking up on the floor of the bathroom in the middle of the night is usually a fair indication that it WAS, though)

Anyhoo, general recollections of the night are stuff like dancing around the lounge, especially at the point when we had our own DJ (yes, the type with turntables and stuff). There was a certain amount of acoustic guitar singalong, and I'm sure a pretty large amount of the ol' talking crap business (which is a given, I guess).

Hmmm. Things are hazy, but a good time was had, I'm pretty sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome time - been missing out on the party stuff here due to too much worky work.

5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home