Monday, November 27, 2006

Bullshit review #1

So. I've noticed that some of you other guys actually tell other people about things you read/eat/perv at etc...

So, if its good enough for you, there's a small chance that its good enough for me.

Hence, a bullshit review!

I read a book (catch 22) which I thought was quite decent. Laughy-weird/random bits early on. More serious war-related overtones later (but still with the odd helping of randomness to avoid total bring-down).

Recommended.

(Hmm. that was easy.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great review. O for Oresome

8:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you read that like four years ago?

1:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon: That's what I thought, but I didn't want to bring down Barnes' awesome first effort.

10:38 pm  
Blogger Skarnz said...

I dont think so...

(Unless I managed to read the entire thing while drunk, or something)

I'm pretty sure it sat on Ben's bookshelf in the mint and I said 'hey, I should read that' or something.

Just like I used to say 'hey, I should go study', or 'hey, I should go take a shower'...

7:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home