Friday, September 15, 2006

As requested by Mr Jungle Rhino, esq.

So, our local Rhino pointed out that the Vid. for Ratamahatta was worth a look, so I have dutifully dug it up on Youtube to share within this little Microcosm:

Linky

Having not seen it before, I can't say if its the ACTUAL video for Ratamahatta (such is the nature of youtube and the internet at large), but an educated guess might gesture in that direction.

Bit creepy on the vid, actually, but worth a watch; for its eeire tool-esque claymation and also because its a cool song.

6 Comments:

Blogger hg said...

Interesting Fact: Sepultura means "grave" in Portugese

I've got some links for ya!

Lamb of God my new favorite band (heavy)

Another awesome LOG song

LOL here's Lamb of God playing at a young girls birthday party The song's not as good though :(

7:47 am  
Blogger Jon said...

Yeah I have to agree that Lamb of God are pretty cool. In thanks I offer you Mayhem (warning: may contain black metal). Maybe I'm a bit drunk but this shit rocks my penis off.

But wait! Before you listen to their music, check out their wikipedia page and read their history. It's much more fun to appreciate a band when you know that the musicians are a genuine bunch of honest to god psychopaths.

1:23 am  
Blogger hg said...

That site requires a plugin. Most like QuickTime, and I'm not putting no lousy QuickTime on this old beast.

I'll try to watch copyright infringed videos of them on YouTube :D

8:15 am  
Blogger Jon said...

Hmm, I think it needs Java. I did look for videos of them on YouTube but the only ones I could find were of their new lineup, but they're still worth watching for the drumming.

3:52 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

I try and try, but for some reason the indecipherable shouty lyrics just put me off. Maybe I just have to persevere and I'll come to appreciate black/death metal.

I do however appreciate the musical skill they have to have to play at the speed they do.

And Fantomas and Tomahawk rock my socks.

12:33 pm  
Blogger Joel said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-mriUz46QSU

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home