Monday, June 18, 2007

Birthday

Well. Just yesterday I tipped over the 25 year mark. How exciting.

Haven't decided how I feel about that yet. Well, im not thinking 'Cool! now I'm 25. how awesome', or anything. Its more of a case of 'am I bothered about reaching another milestone on the way to being old, or am I just not really caring?'

But yeah. As you can imagine, at least some boozing was pretty much compulsory. Friday night (night before) saw a pretty cruisy boozing session with Rob and Tim. Managed to find some ridiculous lolly water perry to get into, and wound up a bit wobbly on the morning/avo of my actual birthday as a result.

On the actual evening a bunch of us went and kiwi-ed it up at Jake and Aly's place, mostly because it was also his birthday, but also because I hadn't officially organised any sort of formal birthday celebration (whereas he had). But yeah. Pretty much an old-school Rent-a-crowd gig, with a small amount of attempted clubbing/pubbing afterwards.

Some bar charged me way too much for a cider, so I helped myself to a glass as a birthday prezzie, to make up for it.

Good times were had, all in all. Now im quite tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Thanks for calling - it was awesome to hear from you :)

Glad you partied it up! I'll play a bizarre Rage Against the Machine remix in your honour at my next gig.

4:48 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

Glad you had a good party bro. Will have a drink in your honour this weekend (or at least incorporate it into an existing drinking event)

1:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home