Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Walk from Coz's

...was fairly long, in the end.

In fact, my legs might be filing for divorce, but nevermind.

The party itself was pretty fun. A touch of over-indulgence, perhaps, but otherwise pretty good times. I'm sure Coz's neighbours just LOVED it too, in hindsight.

The original idea was to get a night bus, but... yeah, sometimes I just dont have the tolerance for public transport. Ok, I can concede that its probably not the safest idea: walking around in the middle of the night, but I think walking through Chelsea and Fulham (or wherever the hell I was) is relatively safe.

Also, I think its kinda nice to see the loud city grow quiet . Its like it's waiting for someone to turn some giant key somewhere and wind it up again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert Ancell said...

Coz and Hunter and I did a similar night trek once. I was surprised how quiet London is at night too!

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you walked!!! everyone else seemed somewhat happy to sleep/coma/vomit at my place.

well, i guess the little walnut missed out on an excellent fry up the next day too

12:31 am  
Blogger Squirk said...

The fry-up was indeed something.

There was potato and gravy, fried cheese, and hash browns (with extra special seasoning). There was apparently also sausages with 65% meat.

After that (and the cookies and cream flavour ice cream, Belgian chocolate hazelnut biscuits, and ice cream with cookie dough) we were feeling mighty unhealthy.

BUT IT TASTED GOOD

10:39 am  
Blogger Ben said...

Give Brody a round of applause for me..

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home