Saturday, June 23, 2007

All dressed up...

With no interview to go to.

Cool, huh. We love the last minute cancel. I had arranged for an hour and ahalf off work, gotten dolled up and was just about to order tea in a cafe just down the road from the place when I get the phone call from the agency.

At least, they did say they have another position to put forward, paying about the same.

But anyway, slight irritation.


Still; I was sitting on the tube going home, and was thinking of how much fun it would be to get a real serious pink bunny suit and wear it to a metal night at the electric ballroom sometime. Then I remembered that Jon's kinda done a similar thing, but with only the ears (what a pussy :P). I seemed to recall it went down a bit of a treat, actually. But yeah, that kinda cheered me up.

God. Work again tomorrow AND sunday, at 9am.

Crap

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I think that would be awesome... and has provided me inspiration for a costume when I next DJ... hehehe

11:49 am  
Blogger Jon said...

Hey man, I only need the ears. If I wore the whole suit I would have been raped to death by scary metal chicks.

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home