Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Success at the electric ballroom

First of all, this isn't related to scoring, at all. If I was going to make a post about that (crass as that would be) it would surely come under a title involving stuff like:

'the poontang blues' or 'the men don't know but the little girls understand' (or pretty much anything that Jim Morrison ever said)

But anyway, the "success" to which I allude is in regards to finally getting a request for Ratamahatta through at the electric ballroom.

My repeat customers may be aware of a certain obsession developing for this song, and noone ever plays it when I request it. This includes that place I went to in Cardiff that had a midnight toast call. Yes, they would give away heated bread, but they wouldn't play my song for fear of it not fitting in...

Brownie points to the electric ballroom for finally giving me what I want.

GIMMIE GIMMIE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Good work. My requests for Meshuggah and Skinny Puppy the other weekend fell on deaf ears. Even when I got a hot chick to ask for me. DJs are wankers, especially that DJ Jetpilot guy, he never plays anything I request.

1:57 am  
Blogger Joel said...

Haha ;P

Just you wait, I'll mix in Fantomas one day - much to bemusement of my patrons (when I get some)

12:52 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

It was a fairly definite "I fucking hate Meshuggah" that I received.

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home