Monday, July 31, 2006

The Aeroplane Flies High

So, going to be getting on a torturous economy class trawl over to the UK soon. Suffice to say, I cant wait to sit in the same cramped little space for MANY hours.

Also, if I'm very lucky I wont be driven immediately insane by any inane yank-chatter - which I am also dreading. If this happens I might actually keep myself together enough to enjoy the DVT that I will have worked so long and hard for. Glee.

Perhaps I should have gone out last night and tried to burgle some waste fat from a liposuction clinic (Fight club styles). Could have had that crap injected into my buttocks, or something. I guess a simpler solution would be a cushion, but thats far less dramatic. Plus, I get the sense that half the point of a blog is to make as many wanky references to shit as possible - and I cant think of any involving cushions.

In other news - it seems that some of you other blogging peoples have found me. I am foiled! (ahem) uuh, I mean... nothing.

Gah, I have a sore throat, and no amount of Vodka seems to be able to shift it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skarnz said...

Pff, 22 hours to clear MC? Come on...

But yeah. That shit is annoying. Stupid little punks.

2:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home