Friday, July 21, 2006

Things Coming Together (Halo One)

Gah. Terrible NIN reference there (but I couldn't help it).

Still, whilst being a poor attempt at humour, the subject is at least vaguely informative. Things, it seems, are coming together. The list that I hurredly scrawled at some point is beginning to look mostly 'crossed-off'. Of course, this still doesn't change the fact that my room continues to be nothing less than hazardous to make one's way through. Plus: my curtain broke and is permanently down now, so I get to wallow in dinginess as well.

Well I was originally using that phrase with regard to OE preperation, it also kinda relates to the presentation of the ol' blog, here. It has progressed somewhat since I started with it (when it was pretty super plain and dull). Currently its just somewhat plain and dull, but I'm getting there. Its 'coming together', as it were.

My HTML and CSS (cue nerdy 'ngeh ngeh' noises - for the general populous) ability is about as equally sharp and incisive as the atmosphere at your general retirement village, but I'm doing my best. It doesn't help that everyone else has already stolen all the colors - you greedy bastards! (see other blogs I linked up there). This even includes pink (you know who you are). There isn't a chance in hell I would ever use pink, but you get the idea.

Think I can salvage something credible out of an unlikely combination of silver (yeah, apparently) and red...?

Who knows.

Well, people with some sense of taste and colour-matching ability, I guess.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Looks pretty snazzy, and I don't even have CSS skills - I know OF CSS but haven't really learnt much.

(And Jet Pilot goes for the trifecta of comments, booyah!)

11:17 am  
Blogger Robert Ancell said...

Aha! A secret blog.

Well Mr Pitt I have destroyed your chance of a quadfecta!


Sure it's a word!

9:42 am  
Blogger Joel said...

FOILED!

3:34 pm  
Blogger fairy princess said...

Yay you have a blog barnes!

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home