Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween

...and we even carved a pumpkin.

In fact, there was even a couple of little kids that came to the door to get lollies (luckily I don't yet call it 'candy')

I was, in fact, big enough to let Natalie go and tell them that we didn't have any. What a champion.

Does this make me Americanised? (the halloweeniness, not the 'being slack and letting Natalie give the bad news to little kids' thing).

Also, you reckon the folks over at Halo (Bungie, isn't it) are going nuts with this?

Hmmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Hey Bro. You play Halo 3? I'm mangonz on Xbox live. Send me a friend request if so :)

Ed

1:27 pm  
Blogger Skarnz said...

Young Edward! Hola.

Actually, no, I'm not playing it. Sorry to say, it was just a random thing that happened to wander into that little part of my brian that decides what I say, or in this case: write.

yeeeah, I'm pretty much still mainlining wow-crack.

/looks at floor

;P

1:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home